Immigration matters

International office offers assistance during the process of getting or extending the immigration documents of our International students. If you are a student of UIN Sunan Kalijaga, please note that:

1. You have to keep your immigration documents
2. Be aware of the expiry date of your documents 
3. You can request assistance during your application to extend your immigration documents 3 months before the expiry date of your documents

Please check detailed information regarding each of the essential documents you will need during your study in Indonesia:

2. Temporary Stay Permit (KITAS)
3. Study Permit (Izin Belajar)
4. Letter of Residence (SKTT)

if you have further questions related to these documents

Please kindly reach us by E-mail at